Licenced pharmaceutical wholesaler and distributor
Topmed Healthcare Distributors, a licenced pharmaceutical wholesaler and distributor , was established in 1988 and operates from a 4000m2 warehouse facility located in Silverton , Pretoria.
Topmed is a fine distributors of pharmaceuticals to some 700 customers nationally , 80% of which are pharmacies , whilst the remaining 20% comprises of dispensing doctors , private hospitals and Homeopaths.
Topmed Healthcare Distributors offers a comprehensive range of ethical , generic , patents and medical sundries products which enables it to provide its retail customers with a total solution.
We are proud to be associated with iMvula Empowerment Holdings ,which allows for Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment participation.